LIFT First Annual Newsletter available in 10 European languages
As the LIFT project has finalised its first year we are happy to present LIFT First Annual Newsletter in 10 European languages (click to download): Dutch, English, German, French, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Romanian and Swedish.
The first newsletter of the LIFT project is aimed to deliver basic information about the project including: its goal and objectives, information about the key workpackages, the aim, means and intensity of interaction with the stakeholders in the project, as well as brief information about the research results achieved so far, past and ongoing events. The newsletter also presents information about the LIFT project research partners, and their official logos, as well as the projects’ social medias.
The LIFT project determines the regular newsletters as one of the tools to reach the public with the information about the project’s progress, having 4 newsletters planned to be delivered throughout the project’s lifetime (first newsletter in January 2019, second newsletter in January 2020, third newsletter in February 2021 and fourth newsletter in April 2022).
Targeted audience for the dissemination of the LIFT newsletter includes, but is not limited to, the stakeholders from the following groups:
– farmers and farmers’ representatives (e.g. unions, farm producer groups),
– up- and downstream companies,
– other economic actors (e.g. banks),
– governments and local administration,
– citizens’ associations (with objectives towards environment, communities, etc.),
– non governmental organizations (NGOs) and consumers,
– European Commission officers,