AgriResearch Factsheet on ecological approaches and organic farming published by the European Commission
Learn about ongoing research throughout the European Union concerning the ecological approaches and organic farming.
Key information available about projects financed by the European Commission divided into the following groups:
1) Development of a commercial line for biodiversity and local fruit and vegetable products,
2) Cover crop management for improved soil biology,
3) Nitrogen supply and control of Rhizoctonia solani in organic potato production,
4) Organic egg,
5) Innovative arable crop system with leguminous crop,
6) Organic dock control Development and implementation with fiery clearwing moths,
7) Agroforestry with horticultural crops – A multifunctional farm for peri-urban areas.